A Revolutionary Probiotic That Supports Lactation Comfort and Baby Immune Health!
- 3 billion CFU per capsule
- 1 to 3 capsules per day
- Supports breastfeeding comfort and duration
- Supports infant microbiome and immunity development
The Entero-Mammary Pathway
Target b2 features a friendly bacterium (Hereditum® Lc40, Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716), sourced from healthy human mother’s milk. It was selected specifically for its safety and immune-supporting properties. When taken orally, this protective microbe, which is normally part of the healthy breastmilk microbiome, exerts additional protective benefits via the enteric-breast circulation, preventing colonization by less desirable bacteria.
Controlled, clinical trials have demonstrated that supplementation with L. fermentum CECT5716 plays a significant role in prevention and is a more effective approach to resolving lactation-related discomfort than conventional methods. As an added benefit, routine supplementation in pregnancy and throughout nursing provides needed support for mother and child gut microbiome and infant immune system development.
- Lara-Villoslada F, et al. Safety assessment of Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716, a probiotic strain isolated from human milk. J Dairy Res. 2009;76(2):216-221.
- Arroyo R, et al. Treatment of infectious mastitis during lactation: antibiotics versus oral administration of Lactobacilli isolated from breast milk. Clin Infect Dis. 2010;50(12):1551-1558.
- Maldonado-Lobón JA, et al. Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716 reduces Staphylococcus load in the breastmilk of lactating mothers su ering breast pain: a randomized controlled trial. Breastfeed Med. 2015;10(9):425-432.
- Martín R, et al. Human milk is a source of lactic acid bacteria for the infant gut. J Pediatr. 2003;143(6):754-758.
Bottle Feeding? Check Out Our Custom Formulated Innate Infant Biotic!
This product was made in a GMP and ISO 9001:2008 registered facility.
Manufactured by Klaire Labs for Innate Chiropractic & Wellness.